Hospital Staff Accountant
- Reconciliation and analysis of general ledger accounts on a monthly basis and preparation of an adjusting entry if needed.
- Preparation of worksheets and supporting documentation for monthly financial reports on a timely basis.
- Assist in processing Monthly Journal Entry’s and in completion of monthly financial report, financial trending/comparative, charts, and graphs as directed by leadership.
- May assist in the preparation and assembly of monthly Board packet after review of Financial Statements.
- May prepare and assist with preparation of monthly cost center packets for distribution to Team Leaders.
- May assist with preparing reports required by regulatory agencies and assist with annual budgeting, year-end processing, audit prep, and other as determined by Finance Director.
- Assist the Payroll/Accounts Payable Coordinator in biweekly payroll processing and weekly accounts payable invoice processing.
- Preparing and filing reports and tax documents required by regulatory agencies.
- Other duties supporting the organizational success as assigned by the Controller or CFO.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to clearly communicate, expressing requirements and expectations to a wide range of individuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to manage multiple tasks at once and adhere to guidelines.
Education & Experience:
- Education: Must have obtained, or be working toward, a 4-year degree in business with an emphasis in finance, tax, or accounting.
- Experience: Extensive work with general ledger accounts and financial statement preparation is preferred.
- Required licensure/certification: CPA, or working toward certification, is preferred but not required.
Sidney Regional Medical Center is an EEO Employer/Vet/DisabledApply Online