We are the only statewide organization in Nebraska dedicated to the professional advancement of CPAs.
Every Member. Every Day.
Our vision is to be the leading resource and advocate for the CPA profession in Nebraska.
Our mission is to enhance the professional success of the members; to encourage the maintenance of high professional standards; to facilitate relationships among the members; to further the professional knowledge, competence, and performance of the members; to promote a better understanding of services rendered by members; to promote the accounting profession; and to act in a representative capacity for the profession.
These core values guide our work:
We place integrity, trustworthiness, and accountability at the center of all we do.
We inspire each other and our members to embrace challenges and opportunities, to think creatively, and to strive for personal and professional excellence.
We respect one another and our members, regardless of our differences.
We understand the importance of the CPA profession and our passion lies in serving our members.
- Education Goal
To educate our members by offering quality, cost-effective Continuing Professional Education (CPE) through a variety of delivery formats.
- Legislative Goal
To advocate for a legislative and regulatory environment that supports our member CPAs.
- Communications Goal
To enhance and highlight the value of Society membership and promote the image of the CPA profession in Nebraska.
- Membership Goal
To maintain, serve, and support an active and involved membership to ensure the future success of the profession and the Society.
- Operations Goal
To develop and maintain effective and efficient Society operations for the benefit of our membership.
For the Record
- The NESCPA is a highly effective organization headquartered in Lincoln, Neb.
- The Society had 2,550 members as of March 1, 2023.
- Society members are employed by 518 firms and companies located in 101 Nebraska communities.
- Members reside in 34 different states and the island of Guam.
- Approximately 150 volunteers serve each year on the Society’s boards and committees.
- The Society offered 7,388 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses in 2022.
- A total of 2,526 registrants attended CPE through the Society in 2022.
- The Society has a staff of four full-time employees.