Accounting = Opportunity
Did you know that earning your CPA will increase your annual income by thousands of dollars each year? The Nebraska Society of CPAs is here to help.
Here are the basic steps to become a CPA in Nebraska.
Step 1 - Join the Nebraska Society of CPAs as a Student Member. It's free!
Step 2 - Complete the Educational Requirements to qualify to sit for the CPA Exam.
Step 3 - Pass the Uniform CPA Exam.
Step 4 - Take the Professional Ethics Exam.
Step 5 - Apply for a Nebraska CPA Certificate.
Step 6 - Complete the Experience Requirement.
Step 7 - Apply for a Nebraska Permit to Practice.
- American Institute of CPAs Exam Overview
Covers CPA exam topics, requirements, schedules, scores, and more.
- CPA Evolution
New model for licensure and new CPA Exam expected to launch in 2024.
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
Dedicated to bridging the opportunity gap for Black accounting and finance professionals.
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
Sign up and pay for the CPA exam through NASBA.
- National Society of Black Certified Public Accountants (NSBCPA)
Supports existing and developing new Black CPAs.
- Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy (State Board)
Ensures the competency of individuals licensed as CPAs.
Administers the CPA exam.
- Start Here, Go Places.
Inspires the next generation of CPAs.
- This Way to CPA
Gives you the wisdom and motivation to become a CPA.
CPA Exam Resources
- National Society of Black CPAs' CPA Exam Bootcamp Program for Black Accounting Students
If you have not passed the audit section of the CPA exam, sign up for NSBCPA's audit class that starts June 21, 2021.