Through the Nebraska Society of CPAs’ Member Benefits Program, the Society endorses trusted organizations, known as Business Solution Providers, that are service-oriented and have a proven track record of success.
CPAs worldwide can now connect with clients with increased trust, security, and verification. Not only will a new .cpa web address elevate your brand, it will also protect your firm and client data from cybercriminals.
Manage payments in your firm with CPACharge, a professional online payment solution developed specifically for CPA firms. CPACharge is trusted by more than 105,000 professionals and is now offered as a member benefit by the NESCPA — providing a simple, secure way for you to accept credit, debit, and eCheck payments online. Give your clients the convenience of paying with the click of a button, while you get the transaction and reporting details you need to make reconciliation a breeze. As a member of the Nebraska Society of CPAs, you can try CPACharge risk free. Open a new CPACharge account through the NESCPA and we’ll waive your monthly program fee for three months.
CONTACT: (866) 320-2362
Enjoy perks and savings on the latest Dell products and select electronics and accessories.
Meet your business’ online transaction processing needs with Elavon, one of the largest merchant services providers in the United States. The Society will contribute up to 30% of program earnings to the NESCPA Scholarship Fund based upon the dollar volume processed by members through Elavon.
- Learn about Elavon’s Payment Card Processing for a Cause.
- Read more about merchant processing with Elavon.
- Find out how to eliminate most credit card processing fees.
- Discover the advantages of working with Elavon for your credit card processing.
CONTACT: Darek Kozlowski, Account Executive, Elavon
The Nebraska Society of CPAs is now partnering with Mercer Health & Benefits Administration LLC (Mercer) to sponsor a portfolio of personal and professional insurance products for members. Insurance plans will be administered and serviced by Mercer, which has more than 40 years of experience in providing insurance solutions to associations throughout the United States.
With this new partnership, NESCPA members and family will have access to the following:
- Accountants Professional Liability Insurance
- Tax Preparer/Bookkeeper Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Office Package & Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Senior Solutions including Medicare Supplement Options, Medicare Advantage Plans, and Prescription Drug Cost Plans
- Pet Insurance
In early 2022, additions to the program will include Auto/Home/Umbrella insurance products, with easy online enrollment.
With UPS shipping, tracking, and billing technology combined with security and insurance features, you'll build trust and loyalty with every overnight delivery. NESCPA members have access to flat-rate pricing - no matter how much you ship, when you ship, or where it's going.
- 10%* on UPS Next Day Air® Early
- 50% on Domestic Next Day / Deferred
- 30% on Ground Commercial / Residential
- International: 50% on Export / 40% on Import / 25% Canada Standard
- Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs.
- In addition, members can take advantage of UPS Smart Pickup® service for free.
Minimize financial setbacks with insurance through UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc., by protecting your shipments. Members can save up to 17% over their current declared value and get broader coverage in the event of a loss or damage. There is no fee to sign up and charges are incorporated automatically into your UPS® invoice. Simply enter the value of your goods in the declared value field of the shipping system.
Digital Printing Solutions
Print and produce a wide variety of marketing materials online. The UPS Store® provides members with quick, affordable, and effortless digital printing solutions with easy online ordering and expert customer service.
CONTACT: (800) MEMBERS / (800) 636-2377
For more information on these outstanding Society services and programs,
call (402) 476-8482 or email today.