Audit Senior Manager
AUDIT SENIOR MANAGER
Awerkamp, Goodnight, Schwaller & Nelson, P.C. (AGSN) is a full-service public accounting firm in Omaha, Nebraska. AGSN has been serving clients since 1986 and is now looking to add a key member to its audit client service team.
The position of audit senior manager will help lead the audit practice for the firm and be part of the firm’s management team. For the ideal candidate, this position will lead directly to shareholder. The position involves working on audits and reviews in a number of different industries. Experience working on Sanitary and Improvement District (SID) audits or other government audits is a plus. The position involves little, to no travel and a work schedule that doesn’t include a busy season and rarely a week working over 45 hours. Specifics of the job include:
- Planning and performing audits and reviews for clients up to $300 million in revenue
- Developing and implementing audit programs and project work plans
- Delegating work to staff and reviewing workpapers
- Overseeing the firm’s peer review every three years
- Helping grow the firm’s client base with no required business development goals
- Assisting shareholders with running the day-to-day operations of the firm
In addition, the individual hired for this position will be able to hire a supervisor/senior associate level staff to work as part of the audit client service team.
AGSN has very competitive benefits for this position that include:
- 100% firm paid health, dental and vision insurance for the entire family
- Firm paid group life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Ability to have a schedule that includes days working remotely
- On-site fitness center with a treadmill, exercise bike, lockers, and a shower
- Firm paid continuing education to maintain CPA license and other potential designations
The salary for this position is commensurate with the candidate’s experience and is negotiable. There is also potential for a signing bonus and/or a retention bonus. If you are interested in learning more about this position or want to send over a resume with a cover letter, please reach out Steve Drucker, Managing Shareholder at 402.502.7003 or email@example.com.