Finance Accounting Manager
Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that has an exciting opportunity for an Finance Accounting Manager to join our team.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be responsible for supporting the accounting and financial reporting function of the Health System and designated affiliated entities.
As the RWHS Accounting Manager, you will:
- Perform reimbursement activities, participate in the monthly general ledger closing process and assisting with preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Review financial statements produced by Accountants within the Finance department
- Complete analyses for the Director of Finance or Health System executives on an as-needed basis
You may be a great fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience in supporting general ledger operations and statement preparation.
- Certified Public Accountant strongly preferred.
If this sounds like you, we’d love the opportunity to connect!Apply Online