Senior Tax Accountant
Local family-oriented CPA firm is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant with 5+ years of experience in public accounting. Ideal candidate should be self-motivated to provide excellent service to an existing and growing client base. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. We also understand the work-life balance needs to be in balance. This is a newly created position due to our acquisition of another small practice.
- Review and/or prepare individual, partnership and corporate income tax returns
- Assist clients with tax planning and consulting engagements
- Work with accounting clients as needed using QuickBooks accounting software
- Review client accounting and provide consulting & tax planning as needed
- Must have current or prior public accounting firm experience
- Working knowledge of Office 365 and Thomson Reuters software products preferred, but is not required
- CPA, CPA candidate or Enrolled Agent preferred
- Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in Accounting
- Must be detail oriented and able to keep yourself organized
- Depending on local case levels, we have the ability to work remotely as needed.