Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our team.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be responsible for supporting general ledger and financial statement preparation functions with supervision of accounts payable.
As the RWHS Senior Accountant, you will:
- Complete the month-end general ledger close and related reconciliation for the assigned corporate entities.
- Prepare tax returns (990, 1120, 5500) and other fillings required for the assigned corporate entities.
- Identifies year end work papers and related analyses in connection with any independent audit associated with the assigned corporate entities.
You may be a great fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Experience in Healthcare financial entity strongly preferred, but not required
- Certified Public Accountant strongly preferred but not required
If this sounds like you, we’d love the opportunity to connect!Apply Online