KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general ledger reconciliations, journal entry processing, monthly and annual financial reporting activities, and special projects.
- Assist with conversion to Sage X3 or other identified ERP system for all North American entities.
- Onboard accounting tasks for acquired companies
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepare and provide requested support documentation for year-end audit and tax returns.
- Assist with accounting research and documentation.
- Assist with monthly close and reconciliation process.
- Collaborate with teams and personnel throughout ATG North America to accomplish mutual objectives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in an articulate, professional manner, while maintaining the necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Detailed oriented and able to prioritize tasks, adapt to change and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Must have a positive attitude with emphasis on teamwork.
- Ability to anticipate and react in a dynamic business environment.
- Ability to comprehend and execute instructions and information with accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with an Accounting Emphasis required
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- This position has access to confidential information
- Before placing a person in this position, a background check is required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERApply Online