NESCPA is partnering with Jim Martin, CPA on a monthly accounting & auditing (A&A) series package. Subscribers will benefit from timely updates from Jim's virtual attendance at meetings of the FASB, ARSC, ASB, AICPA and other professional committees. Jim will cover a different topic each month as well as upcoming changes CPAs need to know about.
The series will provide 18 hours of continuing education in 12, 75-minute sessions January 2022 through December 2022. Same time every session: 9:00 AM to 10:15 AM CT. Purchase the complete 12-month series at a substantially reduced price (savings of $140) or pick and choose from the months and sessions of your choice, priced individually.
The topics to be discussed each month are listed below. The topic may change if urgent A&A issues arise.
- January 12, 2022: Final Preparation for the Leasing Standard
- February 9, 2022: SSARS 25 is Live!
- March 9, 2022: How 2021 New ASU’s Will Impact You and When
- April 13, 2022: Auditing in an Increasingly Virtual World
- May 11, 2022: An Overview of the New Audit Quality Management Standard in Plain English
- June 14, 2022: Ethics Update 2022 Part 1
- July 13, 2022: Ethics Update 2022 Part 2
- August 10, 2022: A&A Update for the Local Firm - Lightning Round
- September 14, 2022: SAS 142 Audit Evidence
- October 12, 2022: Avoiding Auditor Bias
- November 9, 2022: 2022 SSARS Update - Lightning Round
- December 14, 2022: Applying the New Leasing Standard
To provide timely updates on a single A&A topic each month.
Instructions for the webcast will be emailed two days prior to the course date along with electronic materials.
• No CPE credit will be issued for sessions you do not attend.
• No refund or credit is available after February 9 or for sessions not attended.
• You may purchase the series at any time; a prorated fee is not available.
• Attendance will be via Zoom. A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent to your email address on file after you register
Instructions for the webcast will be emailed two days prior to the course date along with the electronic materials.
- Jim Martin
Non-Member Price $450.00
Member Price $400.00