Do you ever get blank looks when you present your company’s financial statements? Does your board nod knowingly, during your presentation, but never seem to have any meaningful questions? It could be that they have no idea what you are talking about and are just pretending to understand! Learn how to connect with your CEO, board, fellow managers, and ordinary employees so they understand your message. Learn to motivate them to action. Come hear a veteran CFO tell you how.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- The math literacy barrier
- The financial literacy barrier
- What to say and how to say it
- Communicating ideas graphically
Some corporate accounting or finance experience.
Anyone who must present financial information to people who do not have a financial background.
After attending this presentation you will be able to…
- Determine how to connect with your stakeholders who do not have a financial background
- Differentiate your presentations and effectively present financial statements
- Apply skills to communicate ideas that break down the financial and math literacy barriers
Non-Member Price $129.00
Member Price $79.00