NESCPA is partnering with Jim Martin, CPA on a monthly accounting & auditing (A&A) series package. Subscribers will benefit from timely updates from Jim's virtual attendance at meetings of the FASB, ARSC, ASB, AICPA and other professional committees. Jim will cover a different topic each month as well as upcoming changes CPAs need to know about.
The series will provide 18 hours of continuing education in 12, 75-minute sessions August 2021 through July 2022. Same time every session: 9:00 AM to 10:15 AM CT. Purchase the complete 12-month series at a substantially reduced price (savings of $140) or pick and choose from the months and sessions of your choice, priced individually.
The topics to be discussed each month are listed below. The topic may change if urgent A&A issues arise.
• August 11: Ethics Update Part II
• September 8: Getting Ready to Implement SSARS 25 (big changes for reviews)
• October 13: Getting Ready to Implement SAS 134 (new audit reports)
• November 10: Getting Ready to Implement SAS 135-143 (other new auditing issues)
• December 8: ASU 2020-07: Disclosures of Non-financial Donations to a Not-for-profit
• January 12, 2022: Final Preparation for the Leasing Standard
• February 9, 2022: SSARS 25 is Live!
• March 9, 2022: How 2021 New ASU’s Will Impact Your and When
• April 13, 2022: Auditing in an Increasingly Virtual World
• May 22, 2022: An Overview of the New Audit Quality Management Standard in Plain English
• June 8, 2022: Ethics Update 2022 Part 1
• July 13, 2022: Ethics Update 2022 Part 2
To provide timely updates on a single A&A topic each month
Instructions for the webcast will be emailed two days prior to the course date along with electronic materials.
• No CPE credit will be issued for sessions you do not attend.
• No refund or credit is available after February 9 or for sessions not attended.
• You may purchase the series at any time; a prorated fee is not available.
• Attendance will be via Zoom. A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent to your email address on file after you register
Instructions for the webcast will be emailed two days prior to the course date along with the electronic materials.
This bundle contains the following events:
SSARS 25 is Live!
Wednesday, February 9 9:00am - 10:15am
How 2021 New ASU's Will Impact You and When
Wednesday, March 9 9:00am - 10:15am
Auditing in an Increasingly Virtual World
Wednesday, April 13 9:00am - 10:15am
An Overview of the New Audit Quality Management Standard in Plain English
Wednesday, May 11 9:00am - 10:15am
Ethics Update 2022 Part 1
Wednesday, June 8 9:00am - 10:40am
Ethics Update 2022 Part 2
Wednesday, July 13 9:00am - 10:40am
- Jim Martin
Non-Member Price $450.00
Member Price $400.00