This course is designed to prepare practitioners for the upcoming filing season and address any recent tax legislation occurring during 2021 that will impact individual and business taxpayers. Proposed regulations will be addressed, as well as any changes in tax forms and significant developments affecting tax return preparation.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- 2020-21 legislative, judicial and IRS developments impacting practitioners during the upcoming filing season, including any COVID related tax developments
- 2021 tax rates and inflation-adjusted figures
- Review and update of Section 199A
- Deprecation and capitalization regulations
- Changes in tax forms
- Analysis of significant regulations, IRS rulings and court cases affecting individuals, partnerships, and corporations
Basic working knowledge of business and individual taxation.
CPAs in public practice and members in industry seeking an update on significant developments impacting their business and individual clients.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply useful strategies to assist in the tax preparation process
- Use tax planning tips with practical solutions
- Identify key compliance issues and significant changes in tax forms
Non-Member Price $189.00
Member Price $139.00