In this course you will learn how to create presentations that look professional and clearly deliver your message to your audience. You’ll benefit from a step-by-step guide for building a presentation, including understanding the PowerPoint interface. We will also dive into topics such as using themes and layouts; adding graphics, photos and other objects to engage the viewer; and tips & tricks for delivering your PowerPoint presentation.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Presentation design best practices
- Orientation to the PowerPoint features functions
- Using templates, themes and slide layouts
- Step-by-step guide to designing and creating a presentation
- Adding graphics, photos and other objects
- Preparing for the delivery of your presentation
Anyone who creates or uses PowerPoint presentations
After attending the presentation you will be able to…
- Be able to Use PowerPoint to design, create and deliver professional presentations.
- Recognize best practices that will make your presentations more engaging.
- Apply templates, themes and slide layouts to craft your presentations and maximize your audience’s attention.
- Identify how to use graphics and images to give your presentations more visual impact.
Non-Member Price $129.00
Member Price $79.00