This session explores the use of a detailed analytical framework to assist in the qualitative and quantitative assessment of the short and long term impact of COVID-19 on enterprise value. The framework provided will be paired with the use of the discounted cash flow (DCF) method of business appraisal under an income approach to value to show examples of how a DCF methodology can be utilized as part of a scenario analysis to estimate enterprise value in uncertain times. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- An exploration of the use of a detailed analytical framework assessing the impact of COVID-19 on enterprise value
- Discounted Cash Flow method paired with another framework to estimate enterprise value
CPAs, Advisors and Business Appraisers and Management of Closely Held Businesses
After attending this session you will be able to…
- Gain an understanding of how "known and knowable" applies to business appraisal in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic pause
- Learn how some industry segments have benefited from COVID-19 while others have suffered severe and lasting consequences
- Explore the myths and realities of the using the DCF method in family law matters where the future earnings of the propertied spouse is at issue.
Non-Member Price $99.00
Member Price $49.00