The new American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) passed by congress is BIG! With over 600 pages of legislation to spend $1.9 trillion dollars, the legislation has far reaching tax implications. This course will cut through the minutia and provide you with an efficient and effective review of all the key tax implications for both individual and business taxpayers.
Register for this course now so you will be prepared to advise your clients and answer the many questions they are sure to have.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
Individual provisions including:
- Recovery rebates
- Continuation of COBRA coverage
- Expanded child tax credit
- Expanded earned income credit
- Expanded child and dependent care credit
- Expanded family and sick leave credits
- Miscellaneous other individual taxpayer provisions
Business provisions including:
- Employee retention credit changes
- PPP loan expansion for non-profits
- Expanded economic disaster injury loan grants (EIDL)
- Expanded restaurant industry grants
- Taxability and deductibility of SBA grants
- Miscellaneous other business tax provisions.
Basic working knowledge of individual and business taxation.
CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments for individuals and businesses.
After attending this presentation you will be able to …
- Identify and provide an understanding of recent tax developments affecting individual and business taxpayers.
- Understand the key provisions to help you advise your clients.
Non-Member Price $129.00
Member Price $79.00