Federal Tax Update
New Tax Law for 2021
- 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act
- American Rescue Plan
- President Biden’s Tax Reform (Possibilities, Progress, Politics)
2021 Individual Tax Developments
- Revisions to 2021 Form 1040 & Schedules
- Economic Impact Payments (third round)
- General Tax News on Individual Income, Deductions and Credits
- 20% Capital Gains Tax Plus 3.8% NII Tax Issues
- Pension and IRA Updates
- Real Estate News Including Sec. 1031 Exchanges and Real Estate Professional Rules
- Estate and Gift Planning Ideas Updated for President Biden’s Proposals
- FBAR and FATCA Reporting
2021 Business Tax Developments
- Revisions to 2021 Forms 1065, 1120, and 1120S
- Sick Leave and Family Leave Credits for the Self-employed
- 2021 Second Draw PPP Loan Details
- First and Second Draw PPP Loan Forgiveness Applications
- 20% Qualified Business Income (QBI) Developments
- General Tax News on Business Income, Deductions and Credits
- Entity Updates
- Updates on ACA and Its “Employer Mandate”
Plus, what the IRS is planning for 2021 individual and business return examinations
Any tax professional who needs to know all the latest individual, business, partnership, corporation, estate, and trust tax developments.
• To enable tax practitioners to identify and solve client tax problems.
• To explore tax-planning ideas and strategies for our clients.
• To provide updated news for 2021 tax return planning and preparation.
Mark F. Seid, EA, CPA has an active tax practice in Paso Robles, California specializing in small businesses and tax controversy. A National Tax Practice Institute graduate, Mark is admitted to practice before the U.S. Tax Court. He has served as an Internal Revenue Agent with the IRS in San Jose and San Luis Obispo, California, a state director for the California Society of Enrolled Agents, and the chair for the society’s Finance and Budget committee. He regularly presents courses to tax professionals on issues affecting small businesses.
Non-Member Price $575.00
Member Price $525.00