- State of the Profession "Unwavering in Disruption" - Susan Coffey, CEO of Public Accounting, AICPA
- Blueprint Nebraska: Modernizing Nebraska's Tax Code - Panel with Bryan Slone as moderator
- Federal Tax Update - Matt Ottemann & Jon Grob, McGrath North
- A Cybercrime Revealed: Protecting Your Bottom Line During an Attack- Doug Ewald, UNMC/UNO & Bret Blackman, UNO
- The Economy in Transition: Keep Your Seatbelts Fastened! - Ernie Gross, Creighton University
- Getting Started with Data Analytics - Alan West, Deloitte
- The CPA's Expanding Role in Business Expansion Decisions: The Latest in Nebraska's Business Incentive Programs - Nick Niemann, McGrath North
- GAAP Update - Kurt Meisinger, Frankel Zacharia
- Attracting & Retaining Talent in 2021 and Beyond - Steph Vanous, Zelle
- Succession Planning - Bill Kenedy, Lutz
- Ethical Considerations for CPAs - Casey Putney, Business Ethics Alliance
- The Dollar Goes Digital - Jamison Sites and Matthew Wolf, RSM US LLP
- Immigration Considerations & Strategies - Stephanie Grattan, Koley Jessen
- How ESOPs Can Benefit Companies and Their Owners - Joan Cannon, McGrath North Mullin & Kratz, PC
- New Developments on Wage and Hour Matters - Erin Schroeder, Koley Jessen.
Topics and speakers are subject to change.
Parking and lunch are provided on-site.
Thursday, October 28
Friday, October 29
Non-Member Price $470.00
Member Price $420.00